- About UsAbout Cal-America
- StudentStudent Life
- TuitionCourses & Tuition
- ServicesServices & Fees
Do you feel taking spoken English classes would help you achieve your goals?
Can you see yourself living in the heart of Los Angeles, one of the most glamorous cities in the world?
Do you want to hear yourself speaking fluent English with your new American friends?
The aim of Cal America Education Institute (CAEI) is to provide intensive and challenging English language programs for students who intend to enhance their English language proficiency for academic and personal reasons.
Cal America Education Institute’s goals are as follows:
1. Develop and maintain highly effective English language curriculum to meet the English proficiency assessment standards used in the United States for academic purposes.
2. Acquire and maintain a dedicated team of qualified English instructors to ensure the delivery of quality instruction.
3. Provide current and innovative resources and materials related to English language development, assessment tools, and advanced learning.
4. Maintain a learning environment conducive to progressive learning.
5. Maintain a community of student, alumni, and academic networks of the English language to stay abreast of the latest trends in enhancing English language instruction.