Dear friends and alumni of Cal-America Education Institute,
It may have been a while since we have spoken but we wanted to reach out to you and ask you for a favor.
We are trying to increase enrollment by leveraging the Internet.
We would like to ask you to positively review our English classes and the experience that you had with our school on coursefinders.com and Google/etc.
A typical review takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Online reviews are read by international students interested in developing their proficiency in English, so they can achieve their greatest life ambitions.
We are confident that the service that we provided to you would warrant a positive review.
However, if you feel that you would not be able to provide a positive review of your experience please stop what your are doing, and pick up the phone right now and call me at 213-381-3377 or email right now to email@example.com.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and if for any reason you don’t feel that this was evident in your situation please let us know.
You can review our school at:
(scroll down for help)
Once again it just takes a few minutes, but your positive words can really help us and the students out there looking for a good caring school.
If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.
The staff, faculty, and students of Cal America Education Institute
Eleven points of an international student testimonial:
- Your name
- Where you are from (city/country)
- What your reason was for studying English AND doing so in Los Angeles
- How many months or weeks you studied English with Cal-America
- How much you improved your English proficiency as a result of studying English at Cal-America
- How much you improved your score(s) on an English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, etc.)
- What was it you couldn’t do before you started classes that you could do after you finished studying English with Cal-America
- How much did you enjoy the the people and the activities at Cal-America and in Los Angeles?
- What kinds of success you enjoyed after you left Cal-America that was due to your proficiency in English
- What you’d recommend to other international students who desire a greater degree of English proficiency
- Why you feel thankful for your experience and what you gained
Just use the above list as a rough guide. Write in your own words with your own voice. You don’t have to be perfect. If you make a mistake we still love and appreciate you. Just be honest and sincere in your desire to help other international students to find the English school best suited to their needs.