1. 213. 381. 3377 1. 213. 383. 5110

International Student Housing in Los Angeles

Cal  America  Education  Institute  does  not  provide  any  housing  accommodation.  The school does not  have any  dormitory  facilities  under  its  control.  However,  upon student’s request CAEI does make arrangements with a nearby student housing service provider. Students must request the housing placement service and pay the placement service fee in full when requesting the housing services to Cal America at least 4 weeks prior to the move-in date.

The non-refundable housing placement service fee is a one-time service fee paid to Cal America to arrange housing for students.
Students are welcomed to contact housing providers directly to make their own arrangements.

A Dormitory For International Students Just Like You!

The Hobart Residence is a short walking distance from our language school. The rooms are furnished and shared with 2 to 4 students. There are a few private rooms. Wireless internet is available.

For more information, please visit The Hobart Residence website.

Gramercy Place is short distance away from our school by bus. The rooms are furnished. Wireless internet is available.

For more information, please contact Gramercy Place.

Homestay With an English Speaking Host Family

You can live with a carefully selected and experienced host family, located within reasonable commuting distance from the Cal-America campus. Residing with a host family can help you improve your communication skills as you also get accustomed to American culture. The monthly (30 days) fee includes a private bedroom with a bed, linens, desk, closet or dresser, private or shared bathroom and 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner). Most of our host families have wireless internet available.

For more information about homestay with an English speaking host family, please contact homestay in LA.